The Town of Saluda is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering excellent benefits to its employees. If you would like to apply for any position listed below, download the Employment Application, complete and print it, and bring it to Town Hall along with a resume if applicable.
We are currently accepting applications for:
POLICE OFFICER - Position will be filled based on qualifications.
· Must possess a high school diploma or GED equivalency; and
· Must be 21 years of age;
· Be a citizen of the United States at the time of application submittal; and
· Possess a valid Driver's License with acceptable driving record.
· Certified Police officer
Full Time Administrative Assistant
The Company: The Town of Saluda is looking to add to our team!
The Position: We’re looking for a full time administrative assistant. The pay range we’re offering is 23-25k.
· We offer State Retirement
· Paid Holidays/ Vacation and Sick Accruals
· We also have employer paid health insurance
- Good communication skills (Bi-lingual preferred but not mandatory)
-High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to multi-task
-Extensive computer knowledge
· Accepting SCE&G bill payments
· Answering incoming calls and general office duties
· Assisting other office staff and/or departments with clerical needs
· Other tasks as assigned